Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 SAR / SLL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,249 (9,689,256 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (36 minutes ago)