Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.420 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,310 (€1,201) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)