Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.359 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,119 (€1,174) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)