Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36088 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,034 (P8,406) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)