Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,642 (R$ 2,284) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)