Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,408 (元6,256) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)