Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,368 (元7,374) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)