Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,727 (R$ 3,865) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)