Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,302 (R$ 4,258) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)