Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.876 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,980 (C$2,079) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)