Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.989 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,394 (C$1,470) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (29 minutes ago)