Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.990 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,700 (C$1,237) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (16 minutes ago)