Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.822 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,500 (C$886) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)