Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.798 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,213 (C$1,863) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)