Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,415 ($1,444) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)