Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.075 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,453 (€847) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (38 minutes ago)