Cost of living comparison between Florianopolis, Brazil and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,077 (R$ 3,430) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)