Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.421 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,798 (€1,085) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)