Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.218 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,700 (€1,114) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 130TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)