Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40174 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,768 (9,380 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)