Cost of living in Faro, Portugal vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,942 (€926) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (24 minutes ago)