Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05527 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,417 (₨61,826) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)