Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.415 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,055 (€1,145) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)