Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03568 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,508 (₨98,307) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)