Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03247 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,765 (₨115,956) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)