Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.658 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,192 (£900) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)