Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,842 ($1,557) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 120₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)