Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,765 (€1,119) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)