Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.342 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,866 (€1,121) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)