Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,266 (kr9,812) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)