Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01050 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,245 (404,147 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)