Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01050 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,725 (449,806 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)