Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.045 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,015 (€993) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)