Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.953 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,013 (€1,015) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)