Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37597 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,338 (Bs 8,878) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)