Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37587 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,048 (Bs 13,430) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)