Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.414 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,608 (€1,044) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)