Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.955 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,573 (C$1,886) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)