Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.518 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,358 (£1,186) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)