Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01165 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,468 (383,537 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (30 minutes ago)