Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,758 (€1,133) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)