Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.375 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,207 (€1,419) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)