Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47045 SAR / TJS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,609 (5,545 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (42 minutes ago)