Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41252 SAR / TJS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,352 (8,126 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)