Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42312 SAR / TJS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,116 (7,363 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)