Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31118 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,046 (R 13,002) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)