Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.795 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,029 (£1,049) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)