Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.681 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,334 (£712) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)