Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.600 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,730 (€1,028) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (24 minutes ago)