Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.260 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,889 (€1,148) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)