Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,420 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,452 (€1,350) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)