Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.875 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,690 (AU$1,283) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (29 minutes ago)