Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.895 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,025 (AU$2,081) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)