Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,158 (€990) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 2 hours ago)