Cost of living comparison between Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.774 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,589 (£752) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)