Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,463 (634,243 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (38 minutes ago)