Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,931 (486,200 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)