Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 135% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,817 (8,560 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)