Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 105% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,004 (7,768 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)