Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 119% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,662 (7,471 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)