Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 137% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,884 (8,623 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (28 minutes ago)