Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 127% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,083 (8,887 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)