Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02116 SAR / DJF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 59% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,558 (262,687 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)