Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02110 SAR / DJF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 63% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,074 (193,071 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)