Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04483 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,346 (Taka 74,641) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)