Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,614 ($1,497) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)