Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03628 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,760 (₨ 76,085) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)