Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05561 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,373 (₨42,669) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)