Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04632 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,266 (Taka 92,109) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (30 minutes ago)