Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04721 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,185 (Taka 88,646) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (44 minutes ago)