Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,272 ($1,406) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (40 minutes ago)