Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,220 ($1,392) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)