Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02813 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,105 (₨110,376) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)