Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02832 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,110 (₨109,837) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)