Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02927 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,613 (₨123,417) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (40 minutes ago)