Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,758 (Rp 13,355,863) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)